We are looking for a dedicated Computer Vision Engineer who can transform business challenges into data-driven machine learning solutions. This role requires a professional who can seamlessly integrate with our product teams, offering insights from complex data sources and driving the direction of our products through data-based recommendations.
- At least 2 years of experience in computer vision and/or deep learning for object detection and tracking along with semantic or instance segmentation either in academic or industrial domain.
- Design, develop, and implement computer vision algorithms and models for image and video analysis, object detection, recognition, and tracking.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for computer vision solutions.
- Conduct research and stay updated with the latest advancements in computer vision and deep learning to identify opportunities for innovation.
- Work with large datasets and use data preprocessing techniques to ensure high-quality training and testing of computer vision models.
- Optimize and fine-tune computer vision models for efficiency, accuracy, and real-time performance.
- Experience in training models through GPU computing using NVIDIA CUDA or on cloud.
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like numpy, scikit-image, PIL, opencv, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms in Python or C++
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch.
- Hands on experience in identifying data imbalance, data compatibility, data privacy, data normalization, Data encoding issues
- Hands on experience in Model Selection, model evaluation, Model Training, Model validation and testing different methods and scenarios
Perks and Benefits
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Timings
Apply for this role using our online form