Our internship program provides talented students with the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience alongside some of the industry’s leading experts in their field. Interns will work with their respective teams on current projects, and add value to day-to-day deliverables.
We have deepened our core competency by organizing our Creative Department into cross-disciplinary teams.
Possible Creative Internships Include
- User Experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to quickly learn new industries and produce professional content
- Portfolio of creative examples
- Relevant coursework or internship
- Proactive, entrepreneurial
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Creative Intern” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Only applicants invited to interview will be contacted.