We are seeking a committed and result oriented Marketing/Sales Intern to join our Sales Team. The role is primarily accountable for conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
The role is also responsible for achieving Sales results by developing and executing an individual sales strategy for growing the business.
In order to succeed in this role, one would need good knowledge in negotiation, marketing skills, communication skills, and sales strategies skills.
Necessary skills and experience
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks. Collaborate with internal teams and colleagues with respect to all sales activities to achieve - targets.
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records and offer improvement suggestions.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, social and interpersonal skills with a can do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm in fastpaced environments.
- Problem solving, Creative, Organised and detail oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office or Apple iWork.
Bonus Points if you,
- have an ambitious, creative, goal-oriented and customer-focused mindset.
How to ApplyApply Online
Only applicants invited to interview will be contacted.