Most simply, an NFT is an entry on a blockchain, the same decentralized digital ledger technology that underlies cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. But unlike most bitcoin–which is fungible, meaning that one coin is essentially indistinguishable from another and equivalent in value–tokens on these blockchains are non-fungible.
The abbreviation of NFT is Non-Fungible Token. NFT is an essential concept in this digital world. The NFT tokens have unique properties and hold unique values that have no chance to be changed further. It does not possess the exact characteristics of fungible tokens like cryptocurrencies and other crypto-tokens. NFT can be anything digital like art, games, music, and so on.
- One API. Multiple chains
- Compliance with other Market standards
- Own Your Platform NFTs at Scale
- 100% Customizable Customizable Smart Contracts
Security Features Data Encryption
- The marketplace utilizes AES 256 encryption for data in transit and at rest. The data integrity could also be enabled through PII data.
- Blacklist & Governance
- Tired of unauthorized and annoying users? Blacklist them with this feature. We also provide blacklist management in the dashboard
- Custody wallets
- Lazy Minting
- Fiat currency payments (USD, GBP, AED etc)
- Opensea, Rarible compatibility
- Social media features
- NFT Drops
- Multilingual support
- UI Customization
- Hosting support