Development of AR/VR/Simulation Systems using Game Engines. Good Experience in C++, C#, UnityScript, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management. Good experience with game physics, optimizing memory and space usage and debugging code
- Sound knowledge of OOP concepts and very good in C# programming
- Experience in game development with Advanced Knowledge in Unity Engine, C# Mono and OOP
- Interfacing with various other SDK’s and third-party tools
- Good understanding of gaming algorithm architecture
- Familiarity with Cross-platform UI design in Unity
- Solid understanding of working with 2D/3D space and assets
- Good understanding of Unity physics and various assets and effects
- Hand on experience with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns
- Knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
- Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and users
What we expect of you
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience using virtual reality/augmented reality hardware (including mobile)
- Considerate of performance, memory, networking, and infrastructure limitations of various platforms and know how to adapt designs around these challenges.
- Team dynamics, Team Player, Team Management, leadership qualities, mentoring.
- Ability to handle occasional shifting priorities and demand for quick turn around.
- Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge with experience in design and development of large applications.
Perks and Benefits
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Timings
Apply for this role using our online form