We are looking for an experienced Rust developer who is ready to immediately contribute to our work. We are currently in the midst of a project based on Polkadot and we expect you to begin pulling your weight as soon as possible.
What we expect of you
- We are creating software/product that handles large financial values, we place an emphasis on developing solutions that have the highest possible degree of security, with a secondary objective being speed and performance. We expect you to adopt this mindset when you begin working with us.
- You will develop and maintain the node. Day-to-day tasks include working on P2P networks, databases, cryptography, APIs and consensus algorithms.
- Having a solid overview of other blockchain platforms is useful.
- At least 1 year of programming experience with Rust.
- Have experience with advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Secure coding practices.
- Debugging, profiling and performance optimization skills.
- Multi threaded programming knowledge.
- Network programming skills.
- Key-value store optimization skills.
- Attention to the quality and readability of your code.
- Passion to hack on Linux systems.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Timings
How to Apply
Please fill out the following form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Apply Online
Only applicants invited to interview will be contacted.