We are looking for an experienced Rust developer who is ready to immediately contribute to our work. We are currently in the midst of a project based on Polkadot and we expect you to begin pulling your weight as soon as possible.
What we expect of you
- We are creating software/product that handles large financial values, we place an emphasis on developing solutions that have the highest possible degree of security, with a secondary objective being speed and performance. We expect you to adopt this mindset when you begin working with us.
- You will develop and maintain the node. Day-to-day tasks include working on P2P networks, databases, cryptography, APIs and consensus algorithms.
- Having a solid overview of other blockchain platforms is useful.
- At least 1 year of programming experience with Rust.
- Have experience with advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Secure coding practices.
- Debugging, profiling and performance optimization skills.
- Multi threaded programming knowledge.
- Network programming skills.
- Key-value store optimization skills.
- Attention to the quality and readability of your code.
- Passion to hack on Linux systems.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Timings
How to ApplyApply Online
Only applicants invited to interview will be contacted.