We are looking for experienced Cloud DevOps engineer, with a thorough understanding of the Continuous Integration and Deployment methodologies, with skills in the DevOps area. The successful candidate will work as a Software DevOps Engineer as part of the Cloud Developer Tools development in the organization. If you are passionate about DevOps and a flair to explore new tools, techniques and continuous learning, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
What we expect of you
- Creating CLI and Web tools to help automate typical Operations and Engineering tasks
- Architecting scalable and highly available solutions required for AWS cloud operations
- Playing a central role in defining our container orchestration and deployment strategy
- Adapting monitoring and telemetry for an increasingly dynamic environment of containers within an AWS ecosphere of backend services.
- Experience with Configuration management
- CI/CD Pipelines experience
- Infrastructure Security
- Experience with using one or more development or scripting languages (e.g. Java, Python, Node.js, PowerShell, c#)
- Experience using and leveraging APIs
- Linux or another similar OS administration experience,
- Shell Scripting (Bash and Python preferred)
- Docker, Kubernetes or other container-based system.
- Understanding of Networking Concepts
- Splunk or other equivalent monitoring tool.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated support experience of a customer facing application/system
Perks and Benefits
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Timings
- Learning possibilities (conferences, meet-ups, courses, etc.)
- Additional equipment
- Paid time off
Apply for this role using our online form