We are looking for a Business Development Manager having experience in Software Sales. We are looking for a motivated person who can start off and be a wonderful part of this Team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Provide day-to-day hands-on sales execution, including marketing requirements.
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close - business deals.
- Preparing Techno-commercial proposals for Board of Directors and various decision-making
- To propose custom build software solutions to clients. Working under strict deadlines - monthly/Quarterly targets, etc. Promotion of new software products to the customers
- Build sustainable customer relationships by engaging with both IT and business users
- Ensure Business targets are met or exceeded on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build strategic relationships with assigned accounts.
- Drive sales strategy sessions for assigned accounts while contributing to and coordinating - the execution of the account plans within the assigned region
- Reporting on relevant sales data
- Uncover potential clients needs to sell solutions.
- Update on product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Assist sales through calls and web based presentations to maintain product positioning and - strategies.
- Handle in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors and market conditions.
- Manage industries competitive knowledge to leverage sales cycle.
- Maintain full lifecycle of sales process from prospecting to closure.
- Commercial awareness of mobile and digital products, and SaaS
- Developing and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM/IOT/IR applications
- Visiting client s place for product demonstration.
- Delivering customer presentations and proposals, and negotiating and closing business deals
- Maintaining awareness of legislation and best practice and Providing updates on sales leads - to Senior Management.
- Manage outstanding payments set targets for the salespeople to achieve.
- Should have experience in customer facing roles
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Should have at least 2.5 years of experience
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Timings
Apply for this role using our online form