The ideal QA Test Engineer should seamlessly help in the development and testing of new features of our customer facing applications, create test cases, and make sure that the user interface is top-notch. This position requires strong technical and communication skills as well as both independent and team working, including working closely with all other areas of the software delivery team and the rest of the Technology department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creating manual and automated regression tests
- Investigating, raising, logging, and closing defects
- Executing manual and automated tests
- Documenting test results, and compiling results into consolidated high-level reports
- Building and improving automated test framework
- Brainstorming, contributing new ideas, thinking of innovative strategies, and implementing solutions to complex problems.
- Participating in agile ceremonies (stand-up, planning, reviews)
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
- Minimum 1.5 years- experience in Test Automation
- Ability to design test automation architecture
- Experience in API testing is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude
Perks and Benefits
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Timings
Apply for this role using our online form